Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Where did you go Tim?

Across the United States people are practicing their civil responsibility by voting for a variety of different things. CamMad helped me perform this task this afternoon. Currently, I watching the election results but I'm not feeling very patriotic. I've gotten so use to seeing Tom Brokaw talking to Tim Russert. I will always associate Election Night with Tim Russert's famous whiteboard countdown in 2000. Those were the days. Now we have the web with all of those fancy graphics but it will never replace the "whiteboard".

Today CamMad got their copy of Cars and Curious George. They will have some good movie moments later this week. Ta ta for now.

1 Comments:

At 5:55 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

And I got no sticker! Where is my sticker???? I voted just for the sticker...I want my sticker!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home