Monday, October 16, 2006

Whoa!

Today was an interesting day. I know it was a good day but at times it seemed surreal. I tweaked my back racking yesterday. I knew I did something to it while raking but it wasn't that bad. The problem came this morning taking back all of my stuff to school. My backpack was heavy and I strained the back. Throughout the day I could feel the muscles saying, "You idiot! Why didn't you wait until most of the leaves had fallen!" I'll be fine, don't worry about me. Alleve and Tyenol are on the night time menu!

Child1 had a late night and an earlier morning. By the ride around the southern part of the state this afternoon I was fighting the battle with Sleeptown. Fortunately I won but we were all on pins and needles as the smallest thing would set of the sleeping grouch!

Child2 is making a push for a change in undergarmets. We did have an accident but we have used the Sheepish philosophy to undergarmets so we should be all set. Child2 seemed to feed off of Child1's sleepish grouchiness and was exhibiting behavior that less than ideal. When it did come to the ride to Sleepytown the Child fought it but the Child is sleeping now so all is good in the world.

Parent2 got home from work late and went grocery shopping so we all were a little off but we were able to keep it together. I'm putting off the house work that needs to be done partially due to the back and partially because I want to keep up on an exciting online conference that got underway today.

For those who care the VoIP router seems to be working fine. 1 day at a time I guess. At work someone thought my computer was a DHCP server so who knows what might be going on tech wise at the house of CamMad.

Until the next time you read this blog I bid you adieu.

1 Comments:

At 5:55 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

I realize that you are the youngest of our little bloggy group here, but you are still mortal! Careful with that back.

This week seems rather long what with the five days of work and all. Here's hoping for a restful weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home