Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Yea Me!

That was the cry I made when I didn't feel any discomfort in my back throughout the day. I only had to take one dossage of medicine.

I would have to agree with Sheepish that this seems a long week. It is not an unusual week work wise it just seems long. I guess the honeymoon of school has worn off and I know realize the school year is a marathon not a sprint!

CamMad both had good days. Child2 did have an accident but this evening we had a successful trip to the bathroom. Child1 has such a good disposition around school that it helps me realize how lucky we are as a family.

This may be the week of VoIP. Sunday we had to deal with the router interrupting our Internet, not good for someone who's job it is to be "connected". Yesterday things seemed quiet but today we were not so lucky. Parent2 tried calling me to let me know where things stood work-wise. I could hear Parent2 but it was not mutual. After spending a half hour trying a variety of things (changing the chord, trying a different phone, moving the physical location of the receiver, etc.) I called the service provider and I had to reduce the bandwith, THANKS TIMEWARNER! I'm hoping this will be the last I mention about VoIP.

Have a great evening everyone, just remember tomorrow is "hump day".

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Yikes! VoIP is working hard to not work. Things will improve, I'm sure.

At least the back is better...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home