Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Trying to Relax?

I'm really trying to relax so that the 6 hours of sleep I've been getting lately is restful. However the TV was left on the local ABC affliate after Dancing with Stars (Tuesday night TV stinks) and I don't have the energy to change the channel. So I'm watching this show called "Show Me The Money" with William Shatner. Can I tell you how much this shows sucks eggs?

The show is a combination of Who Wants to be a Millionaire/Soul Train/Deal or No Deal but "the Shat" is lame, the concept is weak, and the first guest is too excited! I give this show 3 weeks before it is cancelled.

All I can think about right now is "there goes a half hour of my life I'll never get back!"

UPDATE: OMG I just realized this show is on until 11pm. Shoot me now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home