Saturday, October 14, 2006

What's New...Nothing!

I know it has been a few days since I've blogged but I've actually been blogging quite a bit (professionally) so I haven't been as motivated to blog personally. There really hasn't been much going on with CamMad to blog about but here is a summary of the week.

Child1 is wrestling with the idea of Scouts. I think it may be a year too soon but it is not totally my decision. School is going well however we are facing the "cool" factor. Why can't kids let kids be kids?

Child2 can not stop talking and it is driving everyone else bonkers. I know it is the age but even Sheepish would agree that this is a little excessive. With a birthday looming all we are hearing about is what presents would make this little child happy. I don't think an 18-wheeler from Toys R Us would make this child happy.

We all survived Friday the 13th. It was an unusual day with a lot of little things going on but it is now history and we are going to leave it there.

Maybe tomorrow (no Pats game) I'll be more focused mentally to personally blog until then...

1 Comments:

At 11:46 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Yeah...kid #2 is certainly "chatty!" You sometimes worry about the second child getting ignored. Not this one!!! You couldn't if you tried. But its cute to me. I get to go home.

Here's hoping that #1 is able to come to a good decision about scouts. Its a tough one. Are there cookies involved? If so, then I might have some input.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home