Wednesday, December 20, 2006

How do you know when you're having a bad night?

I think fate is trying to tell me something. About an hour ago I heard this loud bang and I looked around and didn't see anything out of the ordinary so I dismissed it. 10 minutes ago I went down to the laundry room to get something for tomorrow morning and noticed a sea of blue on the floor. Yes, the laundry detergent bottle, about half of a 300 oz econo size, leaked on the floor! I should have called in the DEP but I decided to clean it myself. The towels don't need anything else for the next 7 laundry washing cycles! Ugh.

Fate stepped in earlier in the night when I had put my computer away and I tried to stop thinking about work and cycle down for the night. A few minutes later a great idea for work popped in my head. These great ideas don't understand timing and the mental state of mind. So my mind is racing as I'm trying to quantify the idea (too boring to blog about) so I can go to sleep!

Is it Friday yet!

1 Comments:

At 5:49 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

We're almost there... We may be absolutely walleyed when we arrive, but we're almost there.

If you need me, I will be sleeping until Christmas day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home