Tuesday, May 23, 2006

CamMad Roundup

I know it has been almost a week since my last blog entry. What a ride it has been since the last entry. I nearly scratched myself to death (reaction to the medication I was on).

On the CamMad front, while I was gone to do the family thing the rest of the family was enjoying some quality bonding time with movies, pizza, and brownies. I came home to Child1 with a very black and blue thumb as the car door got in the way of the thumb. OUCH! Fortunately nothing is broken. Child2 continues to do the thing that that child does so well.

We are anxiously getting through the week. At the end of the week the family is going to pack up the car and travel to the family oasis point. I spent last weekend helping to get the oasis point ready for the summer months. It looks like the weather will be better this time versus last year when it rained, was cold, and the fact I fell into the lake with all of my clothes on and cell phone in my pocket. Oh the memories.

Sorry for the Readers' Digest version but there is so much to do before this weekend...

Powered by Bleezer

1 Comments:

At 8:48 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Ahh...that first allergic reaction to penicillin! I remember it well! (for me it was hives and "duck lips") Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home