Saturday, May 06, 2006

Down for the count

Why is it that when you need to get stuff done is it that you are most likely to be sick? That has happened to me. I was in denial yesterday when the scratchy throat started last night. Throughout the night of sleep I kept waking up and the aches started. By no means is it as bad as Sheepish has had it with the Monkey Pox but it is not fun. Thankfully Parent2 hasn't crucified me for being sick when we're trying to get ready for tomorrow's big day. CamMad I'm sure will help fill some of the void and I will defintely do as much as I can until my body says "STOP!"

Powered by Bleezer

2 Comments:

At 3:23 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

No jokes here, watch for fever!!!! That's what got me. This whole thing started as the flu and degerated into me spasming on the couch trying to decide whether or not to go see Grammy in the light. If you start running a temp. make parent2 get you to the Monkey Pox Docs!

 
At 9:17 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Hope you're feeling better! My Monkey Pox is slowly improving. Were you able to salvage the weekend?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home