Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I've hit the wall

You know the analogy about marathoners, at some point during a race they may face a self-imposed wall that their bodies refuse to cooperate. The only solution is for those who are mentally strong is to ignore their body and push through it. I feel like I've hit the wall. Being sick I've been just getting by but I know that I need to push through it to enjoy the fruits of the labor. Oh well.

Not much has been going in CamMad-land. We survived the rainstorm that reminded people of Bibical terms. We were very lucky compared to some people I know. Less than a month to go and CamMad starts their Summer Siesta!

Happy Birthday Sheepish!

Powered by Bleezer

2 Comments:

At 6:21 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Thanks for the b-day wishes and boy, do I hear you about that wall! I'm still struggling here! And now we have to make up two days due to the flooding. Aarrgg! Rest up and get well soon.

 
At 8:16 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Y'all off that wall yet???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home