Friday, May 12, 2006

I'm alive really

This entry will not really focus on CamMad as much as myself.

As some of you know I wasn't feel well over the weekend. I tried to push through it at work and made it through Wednesday. On Wednesday I realized that I wasn't getting any better not any worse mind you. I made the decision to spend a day and get some real rest and hopefully get better. For those of you who know me putting myself first is a big deal. I went to Child1's family party (more details later) and had to go back to school to make a presentation before I could really relax. On my way to the school my left eye started pussing and getting red (can you say conjunctivitis). I knew my next step was the doctor's office. I told my principal about where I was physically and left him no choice but to handle it himself.

The next morning I got up and drove myself to the clinic at my doctor's office and 10 minutes later I found out I had the magic trifecta: conjunctivis, ear infection, chest and sinus infection. When I got home and took my medication (can you say mega horse-size pills) I realized that I was really sick. After Parent2 lectured me about staying home another day and me trying to stubborn I realized that I did need to stay home and really be better for Monday. My blogging is taking a lot longer to get ideas from the brain to the fingers so I take a hiatus until I can be more productive.

Child1 finally had the last birthday party with my side of the family. I'm sure the other side of the family will do something but not in a party form. It was great seeing EAR (even though I stayed far-far-away). Child1 loved every gift and enjoyed the pizza and cake!

Until I'm healthier...

Powered by Bleezer

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Oy...I would rather have Monkey Pox than conjuctivitis!!! Get Better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home