Thursday, September 07, 2006

Boy, We're Tired

Everyone in the CamMad household is tired. We are all trying to get use to the new routines. I'll be glad when the weekend is here and I can finally breathe.

School for Child1 is going well. New friends are being made and Child1's teacher is making a real impression. The drive is something we are all getting use to. Thank goodness we found that iPod last night. This is going to be crucial in keeping my sanity throughout the southern part of the state.

For Child2 there doesn't seem to be any bumps in the road. Child2 is enjoying the socializing and play time. In some ways nothing has really changed.

As is traditional Thursday nights are going to be slow nights for blogging but I promise to make up for it later on.

1 Comments:

At 9:16 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

I don't ever remember being this tired after the first few days of school. I think I'm ready for Christmas vacation now...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home