Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Day 1 is in the Record Books

CamMad made through this first day of school. Child1 loves school. It is very refreshing having a child express their genuine excitement about the learning process. Child2 enjoyed their day of playing with the cousins.

In some ways my first day was like a blur. The first I remember was the team meeting then I was at an assembly then it was lunch then I was getting kids ready to get home via the big yellow bus. I really want to get through this first week of minutia and get to the real teaching and exploring that comes with my job.

Tonight we as a family celebrating this first day with a dinner at that apple place but then we went back to school for the Parent Information Night. By the time I got home everyone was asleep or just about asleep. I'll be right there in a little while but I've got to finish catching up due to the blur of the day.

1 Comments:

At 10:07 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

My "day one" with the kiddies is tomorrow. "Day one" with the staff was an education for the teacher. I think I may be in for a bumpy ride this year... Here's hoping that you and parent2 have good ones!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home