Monday, September 18, 2006

Recap of the last few days

It has been a few days since my last blog entry. I wish I had a good excuse like, "My computer crashed!" or "We've been stuck at the hospital dealing with a family member." No my excuse is that my body gave out on me and the weather has been too nice.

Coming home on Friday I was truly exhausted. By the time I woke up on Saturday morning I had the sore throat, achy body, and exhaustion that sleep would fix. I chalked it up to stress and poor sleeping habits. I made it to school today and found out a few other co-workers felt the exact same way. So maybe it is something in the air (germs from the kids).

In the life of CamMad, this was a good weekend enjoying the nice weather at home. We watched the Pats game yesterday and thankfully the kids were not in the room late in the game when I almost lost it when the Pats were holding on for dear life. The kids helped clean the house for a baby shower later in the week. They also went shopping for the party supplies.

Today I was able to come home with Child1 and the weather was so nice we couldn't stay inside waiting for the rest of the crew. We decided to play outside. I got the big ball and we played a version of soccer meets volleyball and had a great time. For me it was a great stress breaker from work and let all the politics stay there and not impact the home life. For Child1 it was nice to get out and run around so night-night would be a little easier (one can hope).

Tonight I made the commitment to get to bed as soon as possible. The DVR is set for Studio 60 and CSI:Miami. The 10:00 pm hour needs to be a sleeping hour not a television hour. Until tomorrow...

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Kudos for bringing your energy level up for a rousing ball game! Dad rules!!! Rest up and feel better. The germs are only going to get worse from here on out...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home