Sunday, September 24, 2006

Weekend Recap

This was a quiet weekend in the CamMad household. Maybe it was the weather, maybe it was the fact that I was the only healthy one in the house, or maybe it was the fact that the school week takes too much out of us to want to do anything more! I choose all of the above.

Sleeping this weekend was weird. Friday night I wanted to let those who weren't feeling well get a night of sleep without getting me infected (again). Last night Parent2 was snoring badly enough I had to leave the room. Both nights I ended up on the couch. Not a lot of restful sleep for me!

CamMad has found a new passtime, coloring pages. The kids have been creating some wonderful pieces to have around the house. Parent2 has even gotten into the act. We may have to turn a wall in the old playroom into an art gallery.

Not much else to report so I will sign off...

1 Comments:

At 7:45 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

It seems early in the school year for everyone to be so sick, but something is certainly "making the rounds!" Hope everyone starts feeling better soon. Have a great week!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home