Sunday, October 08, 2006

It's Sunday and the Weekend Is Not Over

So far this weekend it has been quite enjoyable. We've socialized, we've had physical activity, we've ate good food, but sleep has been a shaky situation.

First off the weekend started with a bowling outing with Sheepish. It was great to see Sheepish and CamMad was more excited. It was nice for the 'rents because we were able to get a brief break from the constant attention that CamMad demands. I'm sorry Sheepish if you felt abandoned at times. Unfortunately Sheepish made a wrong turn and she could not join us for lunch (or was it an intentional wrong turn?). For the record I won the first game and Child1 won the second game (granted the computer gave the child a strike in the last frame that was not earned but we're not too competitive).

We did some shopping in the area and made our way home. Nothing else to report about Saturday (oh yeah we should have a moment of silence as the Yankees lost).

Sunday came and it represented the socialization of CamMad. The House on the Hill was the hub of neighborhood as kids came over to play today. I got to enjoy the Pats game without the worry that work was calling my name. I've taken the attitude of my sister-in-law it can wait until tomorrow. Tonight we are going to appreciate the fact that Columbus came to this country and the powers that be determined we should celebrate with a day off. I'm hoping that CamMad goes to sleep prior to 9 pm but I'm not holding out hope as sleep patterns say differently.

Now I need to remember to back up my hard drive before something bad happens to it.

1 Comments:

At 7:32 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Or was the "lead car" trying to lose The Sheep? Hmmmm...

It was still a really fun day! And I'm counting it towards my Anthem Rewards! This was quite the workout.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home