Tuesday, October 03, 2006

When Did They Grow Up?

Not a whole lot of new news to report on the CamMad front as the school week usually monopolizes all of our time. There were several points during the course of the day that I didn't feel like I was talking to CamMad at their ages but I was talking to the 20-something version. I felt like I missed them growing up (I may look back and wish for that when they are in their teens).

One particular conversation I had with Child1 after school and I swear that this child was grown up and we were having a thoughtful conversation with genuine insight and purpose. It scared me quite a bit because I was talking to my child was is not a 20-something.

Even though Child2 can not tell time I swear the internal body clock is accurate to the minute. In trying to put Child2 down tonight I stated that I would be back in 10 minutes. To the minute this little one was calling out asking for me to do a check in. I wish the internal body clock would have the snooze button at 3:40 in the AM!

Hey Sheepish, CamMad is getting ready for the bowling showdown this weekend.

1 Comments:

At 5:12 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

I'm limbered up and ready to strut my stuff at the bowling alley!! (note: this is false confidence...I'm a baaaaad bowler!)

See if you can't keep them little at least until the weekend. I'm not ready for teenaged CamMad!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home