Thursday, October 05, 2006

A rare Thursday entry

Due to the fact that forces that align the life of CamMade were kind to me I have a little time to blog before I have to dive into my lesson plans for tomorrow that I had to scrap thanks to my last class that was watching the government's immediate reaction to Katrina.  I digress...

Child2 had a very busy day today as the second cousins came over for a visit.  When I did the pick up today everyone was wiped out!  Fortunately Child2 has been in good space that we went to Child1's gymnastics lesson and ate a decent dinner.  Knock on wood, the child is asleep right now.  Sssshhhh, we need to be very quiet!!!!!

Child1 seems to be like a sponge at school lately.  They are studying Nursery Rhymes right now and everyday Child1 has learned new material and spends time in the car teaching Child2 new material.  From the front seat it is quite funny listening to the mini-classroom in the backseat.  Child1 has stated on numerous occassions that the career pathway includes teaching.  I'm trying to talk the silly one out of that decision.  I've aged more this year than the last 3 combined!

This weekend I've got to talk a closer look at all of the bells and whistles with this blog editor, WriteToMyBlog.com.  It is still a beta version but so far I'm impressed with the possibilities with some of these buttons.

Speaking of the weekend, Sheepish you better get your bowling shoes ready, watch the movie "King Pin", and stretch because CamMad is gearing up for the bumper bowling barrage (did you like the alliteration or was it assonance I don't remember).  THe weather is looking great and I hope everyone can take advantage of this great fall weekend!



1 Comments:

At 9:14 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Oh, I'm ready!!! Just hand me a pair of old, stinky shoes and I'll be a bowling machine...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home