Sunday, October 01, 2006

The Newest Member of the CamMad Family

No we are not telling the world of a new child! CamMad welcomed home today Mikey. Mikey is a cat who's previous owner had to give him up due to allergies. Those of you who know me know that I'm not crazy about pets. At this point I did it for the kids. I will tolerate the cat.

As we speak CamMad is following the cat around the house as Mikey is trying to get accustomed to the house. The poor cat must feel like CamMad is the papparrazi stalking him. Later in the day I will try to get a picture of the cat to post.

1 Comments:

At 12:20 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Yay!!! It was time for a new kitty in the house. No house should be without one...or two. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home