Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Siesta or a Break from Work?

Sheepish and I were talking today and both of us agree that this vacation week is more of a break from the work routine than it is a siesta. Too many family obligations has meant less time to dedicate to the "I can do that during the vacation" list. I know that I had a lot of personal to-dos that are going by the wayside as each day passes. I've come to the realization that this will only be a break from the work routine and I'm okay with that. February's vacation week contains less family obligations so that it may be more of a siesta, if I don't put too many expectations on it.

Here are some of the pictures I promised:The bounty Santa left behind!
The scooter that I cursed last night!

The train set starts small...

Testing my creativity side...

The future culinary star of the family.

Yes, Parent2 these are tickets!

Link

1 Comments:

At 10:21 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Santa was very good to the CamMad family! You all must have been really behaving yourselves...

Looking at the whole thing as a break from the routine is a pretty good perspective. I guess that's really what this time is. And the Feb. break is right around the corner!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home