Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Round 4 is done, thank goodness

No blood was shed during breakfast this morning. Although my brother and his wife almost got an earfull (in the moment but the moment passed) when they crank called me at 8:00AM when we weren't there (they were running even later). I was a good person and kept my mouth shut as I was already scolded by my grandmother about potential behaviors.

After picking up CamMad we went to Toys R Us to make a couple of swaps and to get a helmet that fits! I was prepared for a busy store with returns but oddly the store was pretty empty. I got my store credit in about 2 minutes. We were able to get a couple of things to replace what was returned and out of the store without lines. 48 hours earlier I would have been there for a couple of hours I suspect.

During the time I've been working on this post I've been interrupted during my "break" at least 3 times. I've tightened a scooter and helped build train tracks. Now I hoping for a little piece and quiet while CamMad starts to play with their new stuff!

Pictures will be coming later in the day for the some of the best of yesterday's bounty.

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Is my visit Round 5? :) Looking forward to seeing all the cool new toys. Will CamMad share?

 
At 4:25 PM , Blogger mrichme said...

Your visit is not a round. Round 5 is Friday with Parent2's side of the family (a lot less stressful).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home