Saturday, December 23, 2006

Just call me Kevin, Bob, Steve, Ty, Norm, Tim...

Yes I'm doing some household projects during the siesta. Today's was done by accident. After watching "This Old House" I thought I would check on the water pressure in the shower. We've wished we had the pressure Seinfield joked about in his famous shower episode. Anyway I took apart the shower head and realized there was enough sand clogging up the shower head to fill a sand box. Within a couple of minutes we had full pressure in the shower! Yippee! Next I went to the kitchen and removed a smaller amount there. Okay I'm done with the household projects today. I'm going back to regularly scheduled programming.

Just don't be surprised when I come out with my very own home improvement show...or not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home