Sunday, December 24, 2006

Round 1 is over

Well Round 1 of xmas is over. The big extended family got together and had their xmas party. My grandparents got their picture of the great grandchildren and they were very happy. We ate and watched the Pats game (yea Pats). At halftime we had our Yankee Swap. Parent2 ended up with a gas card and I started with movie tickets but my brother traded it for a big package of toilet paper and a solitaire game. My brother was suppose to give the gift to my Uncle but his wife vetoed it when she got stuck with a yard of sausage. I'm cursed when it comes to Yankee Swaps and Secret Santas.

Now we are preparing for Santa's arrival and cooking for tomorrow. I'm not sure if this is going to be the last post before xmas, if it is we wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Been keeping an eye on NORAD and it looks like things are on schedule for the big guys arrival! And, of course, CamMad have been superbly good little girls so brace yourself for many, many toys and treats.

Have a wonderful Christmas and I'll see you next week! I'll have tales of Baby Brother Sheep, New Girlfriend Sheep Who We Like, her daughter who I haven't met yet and Sarge, my new doggie nephew.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home