Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The end is sooo close

I haven't blogged in a while due to the nice weather and the long weekend. I'm going to try to get back into a rhythm again but I got to admit the nicer the weather is the harder it is to blog.

On the health front, Child1 does not have an infected finger. In case I didn't mention it the child closed the door on the thumb turning the thumb a pretty black. Pictures might make the squeemish ill so I won't put people through it. We decided to go to the doctor when a gymnastics session was haulted. The doctor poked and pulled on the thumb but concluded that the thumb was healing properly. The nail will probably fall off but we can deal with that as long as the thumb doesn't get infected.

We spent the long weekend at our home away from home. We couldn't have asked for better weather and we had a great time with family. Some conversations from Auntie (not Annie or Heidi) should have been rated NC17 but we had some great boat rides and ate great food. Everyone came home tanned and looking forward to our Summer Fiesta!

Thanks to the great weekend we have had a tough time finishing our work before the long siesta! I know where not alone in our struggles! Public education should really reflect Labor Day to Memorial Day schedule (boy would that be nice)!

I really tried to stay away from work and the laptop over the weekend but oh my god is my inbox full and my RSS feeds are bursting at the seams. So if you don't hear from me over the next day or two tell Parent2 to make sure I'm awake and not bug-eyed. The weekend is almost here!

Powered by Bleezer

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

Glad to hear the weekend was a success and that the thumb will heal. Think of me when you are enjoying your vacation. I'm stuck until the 20th!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home