Saturday, June 24, 2006

Summer HIbernation Goals

Now that the whole CamMad family is on summer hibernation I can outline the goals I have for myself as well as CamMad.

Goals for CamMad:
  1. Enjoy sleeping during the overnight hours
  2. Playing independently
  3. Cheer on the Red Sox
  4. Countdown the days until Opening Day for the Patriots
  5. Not drive the parents insane
  6. Keep up with the family chores
  7. Stay cool
My personal goals:
  1. Only work on work-related stuff when I'm motivated and/or inspired
  2. Try to take time to enjoy life
  3. Learn how to make homemade donuts (that's from Parent2)
  4. Catch up on the reading I've been putting off for the last few months
  5. Enjoy the HDTV and DVR services
  6. Allow the vacation to re-charge my batteries
  7. Make sure that I'm ready to be an agent of change when hibernation is over
  8. Play some golf!
By no means am I going to obligate people to create lists but I'm curious what others have for goals.

1 Comments:

At 7:40 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

I actually worked on my list today, but it is not ready for publication. I'll be periodically putting stuff out there and hopefully reporting great success at summer's end. Time will tell!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home