Tuesday, June 06, 2006

And so it goes

Nothing really new to report on the life of CamMad.

We are just counting down the days until we can say Child1 is a first grader. People lately have come up to me and remarked how much Child1 has grown as well as grown up this year. It will be interesting to take a picture on the last day of school and compare it to the first day. There will definitely be some comparisions to be made. I'm very proud of all that you have accomplished this year.

Child2 seems to take after Parent2 on the gracefullness and coordination. Today the little one ran into a door and left a nice little bump and scratch (no not like the one on the nose). I was promised there was no abuse here. If it wasn't coming from my mom I might question it but in this case I won't.

We got to see a turkey in Grammy's yard today. This was one of those rare times I could point it out to the kids and not hear "Where is it?" "I didn't see it!". The turkey looked like it had a little limp to it, we hope it is okay.

I hope everyone enjoyed the sun today as it looks like the clouds and rain will return. Until next time...

1 Comments:

At 8:47 PM , Blogger Sheepish Annie said...

First grade...doesn't seem possible. I still have a post it stuck by my door from parent2 letting me know that she was fine and was going to stay with your mom...cuz you were gone and she was 47 months pregnant!!! Time to clean up the post-its perhaps?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home